Who we've worked with

Since opening in 1995, Kayos has worked on +- 4500 commercials, 70% of which catered for the international market; USA, UK and Europe specifically, while the remaining 30% were for the local market. Here are some of the production companies we service and a selection of brands we have cast for:




7 Films,  AFS Productions, Atomik Pictures, 

 
    Big Bang Productions,  Can-Can Films, The Farm,


Moonlighting, Navigator,


   Rocket Films,
Big Bang Films, Big Picture,


Monkey Films
, JUMP,  Peter Gird Productions,


Egg Films,
Ground Glass,  Gatehouse
The Network,


           Filmworks, 
Picture Tree, Frieze Films,


Uncle Morris
,  Cinergy,   BRW Italy, 


THE SHOOTING GALLERY,


  Stillking, 2.0 Productions,  CAB,  Bioscope, Asylum,  Cineworks,

 
 Faith Creation, Delicious,  Fresh Water Films,  Giant,


 Fresh Eye Films, McKenzie Rudholph,
Heat, MADE IN AFRICA,


    Terraplane,  Orange Films,  Twin Films,  This Side Up Films,


 VELOCITY, 
Visual Kitchen, Zen HQ,  Zoom